Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Our 3 year Anniversary


So today is our 3 year wedding anniversary, and I am so happy I married the man I love more than anything. We decided 2 weekends ago, since we were going out for a friends birthday to use that opportunity for our anniversary dinner too. We went to Ichi Ban Japanese Teppenyaki for dinner. You know one of those places that the chef cooks your food in front of you. We went to one in November for my birthday and enjoyed it so much! If you haven't been to one, I definately recommend it, but be careful they can be pretty pricy. We had a blast this time too, especially because we were with friends. We took a trip to California this past weekend to visit family and celebrate our nephews 16th birthday, that's why we celebrated our anniversary early.

So today i just want to take this time to tell my husband that I think he is amazing in so many ways. Gabriel you helped me become who I am today, you have cheered me on, and you pick me up when I fall. You teach me new things everyday and you make me want to be a better person. You selfishly teach troubled kids and then come home and love on me. You love my kids as if they were your own and you forgive me for my faults. You guide this family and keep us all grounded. You always have a smile and can make almost anyone laugh. I love you more than you will ever know, and I hope to one day take care of you as you have taken care of me. Happy Anniversary love! I love you~

No comments:

Post a Comment