Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bakerella is my Mentor….


So I just recently came across this absolutely amazing blog by Amy of Cake Pops. Now I am in no way an expert in the area of AMAZING but I must say that I do have a great opinion when it comes to this site! I love cake, cupcakes, brownies, cookies, all things sugary and no good for you but the hubs doesn’t eat alot of that stuff so I dont bake. About a year and a half ago we decided we wanted to start a cake business, you know making really cute cakes and cupcakes that are ever so popular right now, but we never put the work into it and just let the dream fizzle. I wish we would have stuck with it, who knows we might have a book out now too, just like Amy. Anywho, so as I said in my earlier post that lately I have had alot of free time so I was on the internet (facebook actually) and stopped by my friend Destiny’s page to see what she has been up to (more on her in a later post because she is absolutely amazing herself) and I happened across pictures of these cute little cake pops.
You know like lollipops but made out of cake. OMG!!!! I feel in love and had to find out where she got them. Turns out she had the link on her blog to Amy’s site: http://www.bakerella.com/ . Amy is so creative and somehow makes cake look exactly like all characters to a “T”. She has re-inspired my passion for cakes and cupcakes and I will definately try out some of the ideas she has on her site. I already have plans for different events this summer, and as I make some of these delicious little puppies I promise to post pictures. Hop on over to her site, I promise you will not regret it, ok maybe the weight gain but not the adventure! Happy eats and I hope to someday get to meet the genius behind the cake pops. Here’s to you Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment