Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My roses and toeses

My amazazing (no not a typo) hubby came home with 3 of the most beautiful longstem roses for our anniversary yesterday, 3 years 3 roses. They are so beautiful that I cannot keep them to myself, I must share, I must! Thank you sooooo much baby, I love you!!!!

And I also wanted to share my toenails! Gross I know, I think feet are so disgusting, except on little bitty babies! But while we were in California this weekend for my nephews 16th birthday, I decided to freshen my toenails up. They weren't bad, but I have seen the zebra stripes around and I absolutely love zebra stripes so I thought I would take a gander at them myself. I am pretty good when it comes to doing nails, my daughter always tells me that I should forgo going to nursing schooll and instead go to cosmetology school so I can do nails. Invested far too much into nursing school so far so I think I will stay there. Anywho, did these babies by myself, did my daughters fingernails too. Just took white nail polish, 2 to 3 coats depending on the thickness of the nail polish. Let it dry, then took a black polish made for designs, very thin long brush almost like a liquid eyeliner, you can find them almost anywhere now. Did my zebra stripes, let those dry and then applied a clear top coat. Frustrated though because the top coat smeared the stripes a bit, and I spent way too long on them to start all over, plus the party was going to start soon. It's really easy to do as long as you have a steady hand and some patience. Next time I'm gonna do hot pink with black zebra stripes! Sorry about the brightness!

No comments:

Post a Comment